KARAVCO SA can boast more than 50 years of combined experience and continues over time its rapid commercial and manufacturing growth.
- In 1968, KARAVCO company was founded in Thessaloniki on 89 Delfon street by Mr. Ilias Karavasiloglou with object of its activity the trade of furniture and upholstery fittings.
- In 1994, a privately owned building was erected at 16 klm old national road Thessaloniki-Kavala.
- In 2011, the new production unit ΚARAVCO FOAM at 15 klm has been introduced.
- In 2015, a second KARAVCO production unit at 18 klm Thessaloniki-Kavala has been added.
- In 2017, the company expands its warehouses through the new KARAVCO STOCK II building at 17 klm. Thessaloniki-Kavala
- 2020 is the year of its expansion into Athens. 4 Argyrokastrou street, Saint John, Rentis is the location of the new building.
- In 2021, a second building is added next to the previous one, that is on 6 Argyrokastrou str., Saint John, Rentis.
These new buildings aim to cover the product needs of our customers. At the same time, the new showroom serves as a product and collaboration presentation point.
Our constantly growing company hosts and represents some of the biggest companies abroad. On the other hand, through exports to the Balkan region, it acts as a promotional factor of the greek economy extrovercy and as a window on tomorrow.
KARAVCO SA is active in following product domains:
- Furniture accessories & fittings
- Upholstery supplies & accessories
- Foam Center (Specialized types of foams for furniture & boats)
- Material inspiration (Decorative surfaces and design materials)
Its modern organizational structure combined with well trained staff and network of partners, constitutes a sound basis against constantly evolving competition as well as a competitive advantage to customer strengthening direction.
KARAVCO SA range of products conforms to specific quality standards and combines innovation, utmost technology, elegance, design, ergonomics with a view always to environment respect. In other words, KARAVCO products reflect the dominant trend in modern furniture industrial design in house and in business equipment, particularly in the constantly developing sector of hotel equipment.
In this light, there is no doubt that KARAVCO SA can be a dynamic partner for every interested party, given, also, that it aims at constantly enriching its product range with top rank products that keep up with latest industry trends and requirements.